10.01.2013

Pining for...soul warming

The first year somewhere new is always exciting. Autumn certainly isn't my favourite season but this year I'm enjoying it in my new surroundings. Probably because I have a little more time to sit back and watch the leaves change colour. And cook. And hang pictures up in my house. And dream about finding the perfect sofa. And cuddle all the local cats. And make wishes for people.






 


All these things are good for the soul. From what people have been saying it sounds like you need a good strong soul to get through the winter in these parts, but frankly I'm not too worried. 
Why? Three words: Paris public transport. Five years of that for 2 hours each day throughout the winter. I think I can handle cozying up in my panda onesie with an endless supply of tea and working at my lovely desk while the snow falls. 

***To follow my Pinterest boards, click on the button up there on the right!***

No comments:

Post a Comment