12.21.2012

Pinmas wishlist

In exactly 2 hours I will be sitting on a train on my way to Tours for a weekend of lounging in pretty hotel rooms, shopping in my favourite shops and Christmas markets, followed by a quiet week at home: my very first staycation. I don't think I can convey quite how serenely excited I am. A whole week. of. nothing. Bliss! 
Actually if you know me, you know I've already got a loooong list of things I'd like to do. Here is a little glimpse into what my life is going to look like these next few days:



Fun with friends 


Buckets of fresh air


Baking!!! (this is where the million recipes I've pinned get tried and tested and thrown away)


Cuddles. Masses of cuddles.


This will get done.


Now all that's missing is a few happy flakes***

Happy pre-Christmas weekend my fluffy bunnies! May the gods of efficient shopping and elegant decorations be with you! And don't forget the hot chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! Have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete