10.08.2012

An English road trip: F/Thirsts

This is a little series about all of our holiday firsts. As usual, it will turn out being mostly about food and drink.

First cream tea (at an Italian place!) 


First Pimm's!


First pub meal.


First Scotch Egg! Also first picnic, in the New Forest with lots of animal eyes watching our every move.


First cottage spotted randomly by the side of the road.


First carrot cake, at Lavenham, a lovely medieval village with lots going on.


First bunting spotted! 


First night by the sea (I can't wait to show you more of Brighton, my favourite seaside town so far)


First (and last) major purchase. Yes, this is an Eames chair, and yes I am currently sitting on it. More on that later!!



First gobsmacking view


 

First cappuccino. I finally gave in on our last day. Luckily I asked for a decaf and actually got one! Another reason to love the UK.



First rest on the beach after a somewhat painful attempt to dip my feet in the water. Pebbles?! More like razor blades.



First fish and chips!!! On our last night in the UK. A perfect ending to a perfect holiday. Stay tuned for detailed posts of all our stops. I'll get there eventually!




No comments:

Post a Comment