9.27.2012

Down the rabbit hole

I'm having a hard time with the blog at the moment. I lost a lot of readers when I went on holiday and I don't know how to get them back. By posting more? By posting less? Longer posts? Shorter posts? Ah! More interesting posts! Only one problem remains: No. Time. To. Post.

Also, I've got so much stuff I want to share on here and I don't know where to start. I'm so tired and so grumpy at the moment. So I've decided to take the pressure off and post less, and in a completely random way. Yes, in my book the answer to lack of time and structure is less organisation. On the upside, this means my posts will be wildly fascinating and choc-a-block full of information. On the downside, if at first you don't see a post, come back again the next day. Or the day after that. As long as you come back that's ok with me. I want to take the time to proof my posts and improve them over the course of a couple of days, that way they'll be extra special and I won't feel like a flake and a fraud expecting people to think my blog is brilliant.

Deal? 

deal.




Now if y'all don't mind, I'm going for a nap. 


1 comment: