3.31.2012

Weekend finds

OMG! I forgot to mention my third obsession! 

BROCANTES! (pronounced 'broke aunts', aka. stuffy French oldies selling off their junk at ridiculously high prices. Sometimes you do get an incredibly good deal though). To everyone else, this event would be called a flea market, or a garage sale, or something similar. You get the idea.

So, without further ado, here is what I found this weekend (in three different locations, needless to say the housework did not get done)



  


A pair of real authentic (rusty) metal boxes straight from the seventies. Flowa powaaaa!!! I think I paid €3 for both boxes











This was an unbelievably lucky find. I pinned a similar bunny to my Pinterest board the other day but sadly the link didn't take me to a lovely shop or anything. Can you believe it has a hole in its bum for cotton wool? Pure genius. €5



I bought this stool for our bedroom and am planning something very special for it. Keep reading to find out! This was also €3 and came from our local recycling facility. They have an open day each year where you can buy amazing furniture including huge wardrobes and old armchairs for next to nothing. It's like Christmas for me, only a little frustrating since there are only 70 square metres of space to fill in my flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment